Follow up on another VvvvV blog... click on the link below!


Monday, March 15, 2010

Villar is... the ONE

On May 10, 2010, I am quite sure who I will vote for in the race for the presidential spot of our beloved Philippines. You've probably heard his catchy jingle, i mean they're literally EVERYWHERE. Television, radio, internet, and probably every form of media has played or is currently playing "Nakaligo ka na ba sa dagat ng basura..." Why, the person next to you is probably humming the tune already. Yup, it could be nobody else but my man, Senator Manny Villar. As much as I wish he would win by a huge margin come the 10th of May, it is not a wish that could easily materialize, so I encourage you to keep track of this blog, OVERTURE, as I weave through the ins and outs of my candidate, Manny V! And hopefully, Overture will color your decision in choosing the next RP President, the color orange, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment