Follow up on another VvvvV blog... click on the link below!


Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack


Hello Everyone, after all that election fever, I have finally recuperated.
Now I am back to what I love doing the most, which is keeping a close eye on our beloved government's significant proceedings (or lack thereof) and activities (or lack thereof).

This may be the first and last time I shall be doing this, so hear me out, CONGRATULATIONS to the new president Noynoy Aquino for winning the presidential race, as well as all the other victors. I truly hope they will do wonders for the country.

BUT as news have reported, the first week of the new Aquino administration has been in disarray, especially with regards to the Cabinet appointees and media-matters. Hopefully, these issues will be resolved as soon as possible because really, much larger and significant issues and problems are yet to be touched upon by the new government.

GOD, Help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment